"Where is the money is going?"
Activities and Operational Information:
Work to prevent hate crimes through education and
- Work to enforce and strengthen hate crimes lost.
- Create awareness through publicity and local
- Establish “court watches” to assure punishment of
hate crimes perpetrators.
- Create and place media campaigns to create
awareness and concern.
- Establish basic self-defense courses.
Provide direct aid to hate crimes victims.
- Establish a “one-stop-shop” where victims will
receive all the aid required for recovery from the
- Such aid includes counseling by certified
counseling, medical help as required and financial
support for victims who cannot pay for the help
they need, legal assistance to assure punishment for
perpetrator, and help with house hold expenses until
the victim is re-established in the community.
Model and effective agency that provides effective
relief for hate crime victims. Make this model available
to other organizations who wish to follow our success